Project Manager (Client Side)
Dublin & Leinster
€Neg + Package
You will have proven ability to manage construction methods and processes to develop and implement cost effective solutions and to value engineer new projects from acquisition stage through project delivery and facilities management.
We now require a Project Manager to join the management team, this is a new position within the organisation, with a definite career path.
- As a member of the property team you will successfully manage and deliver student accommodation, traditional housing and apartment developments.
- The role would cover the whole project lifecycle from initial inception, through the design and procurement process to construction phases and project handover.
- Well-developed interpersonal abilities, attention to detail, excellent communication skills are key and will be an integral part of this role.
- Proven track record of managing similar projects would be ideal.
- Third level Degree in Property, Construction Management, Engineering and / or Quantity Surveying with at least 5 years project management experience.
Send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org view other options at www.icds.ie/build or call +353-1-632-1200 for more info.