Project Manager - Limerick (Build Division)
Salary: €70,000 - €90,000 (DOE)
Commencing: As soon as possible!
We are recruiting a Project Manager for our client, a leading T1 Contractor on a large hospital building project in Limerick.
This new facility expects to be able to treat more than 50,000 patients annually.
Working countrywide on Ireland's largest and most innovative projects, our client are leaders in groundbreaking strategies, client delivery and innovative project management.
This means that in joining the our client you will be breaking new ground by delivering on sustainable initiatives, constantly learning and developing your knowledge, utilising new tools, strategies and methods of project management as well as training and supporting your team in the delivery of projects.
Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be managing key client and supplier relationships, reporting on and responsible for Project Delivery, working closely with HSEQS teams to ensure compliance with internal and external initiatives and Resource Planning for staff and supply chain.
- Working closely with the Regional Director, Assistant Project Manager, QS and Engineering team
- Ensuring delivery of the BIM strategy through managing relationships with direct and indirect staff including consultants
- Monitor and ensure delivery of project stages in line with PEP, budget, operating and reporting on progress monthly
- Driving quality delivery for the projects HSEQ and zero emissions initiatives
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years' project management experience delivering on 2+ building projects in various sectors
- 5+ years' experience managing and working closely with subcontractors and direct staff
- Experience in managing key stakeholder relationships including client management, supplier negotiations, staff management and supply chain planning
- Excellent communication skills, people skills and experience preparing and reporting on key project information
Remuneration & Benefits can include:
For more information, apply with an updated CV today and we will call you for a chat in confidence.
Alternatively, connect with Ciara McKeogh @ ICDS on Linked in and send a message.