Project Manager (Ground Engineering)
Our client operates worldwide over 50 locations, and is a leading specialist in the field of post tensioning, complex pre-casting, bridge construction, specialist foundations, bridge and asset remediation, and related construction techniques. They are looking for a Project Manager (Ground Engineering) to work on their project in London.
Location: West London
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary
Roles and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility is to co-ordinate the efficient and effective delivery of project services for the Civil Works projects, including (but not limited to):
- Coordinate construction activities and ensure completion of the works to the highest standards of safety, quality and within the stipulated timeframe and budget
- Determine and manage project priorities to ensure effective application of resources to guarantee project delivery
- Regularly review the productivity, effectiveness, quality and profitability of projects, including project follow-up to monitor project deliverables and client satisfaction levels.
- Participating in the resolution of technical issues during technical meetings and construction phase.
- Ensure a safe working environment is provided for all team members.
- Ensure Company’s professional standards are maintained and company objectives in relation to budget targets, service quality, company reputation, OH&S and environmental standards are met and take responsibility for compliance with external and internal standard.
- Provide leadership, direction and training to the team ensuring effective engagement and use of skills, competencies and expertise to drive operational efficiencies and quality.
Education / Experience
- BS or MS degree in Civil Engineering or Geology
- At least 10 years ground engineering experience, with 5 years’ experience diaphragm wall jobsites execution
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment