Project Manager (Façade)
Clapham Junction / Canary Wharf
Our client is a Main Contractor on the search for a Project Manager for a project in Clapham Junction. Our client has an abundance of work across London, the south east of England and the midlands. They have an annual turnover of £100m+ with a healthy order book through 2023.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Supporting the Contracts Manager and Site Managers with daily operations.
• Acting as the main adviser on site for specialist subcontractors
• Strip out and soft demolition of the exiting
• Removal of combustible materials and replace with non-combustible materials.
• A Degree / HND in construction management or other relevant discipline.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained within similar management roles working on projects ranging from £5M+
• A current valid CSCS Card held
• Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations.
• Qualified first aider.
• Excellent communication and planning skills.
Please apply for more information or contact Bradley at ICDS Recruitment