Project Manager (Developer) | Galway| €Neg + Package
You will be capable of managing large scale residential (apartments & houses) commercial and mixed-use projects for clients and taking responsibility for project delivery on time, within budget also for monitoring the day-to-day activities on site managing and coordinating the flow of information.
- Appointing od subcontractors for the key elements on the projects.
- Establish a project plan. Set meeting schedules, communicate structures, project directory and all other necessary project events.
- Chair all project meetings.
- Monitor project works on site and sign off on progress certification as required under contractual agreement.
- Report on a weekly and monthly basis to the client on the key project parameters.
- Ensure all relevant environmental, health and safety standards are being followed, encouraging a positive health and safety culture.
- Arrange handover of all relevant documentation.
Desired Experience and Education:
- Several years post graduate PM experience.
- 3rd level qualified in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, or similar construction related discipline.
- The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated, and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills.
Send cv to email@example.com or review other options at www.icds.ie/build