Project Manager (Developer)
Citywest, West Dublin
€Excellent + Package
Senior Project Manager required for large residential project in West Dublin in excess of 300-Units.
Project will consist of 450+ Units including apartments and housing.
Project Manager wil have experience managing large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments from conception to handover.
The role provides leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards,
and in full compliance with the Planning Permission.
- Project Management of large scale multi-contract residential / mixed-use developments reporting to the Managing Director
- Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission
- Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
- Liaison with Sales Management team during the fit-out; marketing and customer completions stages
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams
- Coordination of key project stakeholders including statutory authorities and liaison with JV Project partners
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or equivalent;
- 10+ years post-qualification experience, with 5+ years in a Project/Contracts Manager role
- Background in large scale, higher-density residential or commercial construction
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
Excellent Salary/Package on offer including Bonus, Pension, Car Allowance, and other benefits.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200