Project Manager (CSA)
Germany & Holland
€Neg + Relocation Package
Our Client is a leading M&E Contractor looking to hire a CSA Project Manager for projects in Frankfurt & Amsterdam.
Your New Role
• Liaising with key Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
• Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
• Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones,
• Co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
• Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
• Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
• Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
• Select and appoint Project Sub-contractors and Supply chain in conjunction with Project teams and specifications.
• Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
• Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports on same
• Excellent salary
• Tax free living daily living allowance
• Travel & Accommodation - flights back every fortnight
• Exposure to some of the world's most complex industrial projects
• Clear opportunities for progression
What you need to secure a role
• Ideally 5+ years' experience.
• Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management.
• Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Contact John.Behan@icds.ie to discuss or call 01 632 1200