Project Manager | Dublin | c.€85k + benefits
A new vacancy ‘just in’, for Project Manager for leading Tier 1 main contractor, who engage in commercial, hospitality, and residential projects up to a value of €40m, in traditional, D&B and other formats.
Our client is looking to ‘invest’ in an exceptional individual who can deliver challenging and complex projects on restricted city centre projects.
The ideal Project Manager will have:
- Several year's site / project management experience, 3 of which shall be at Project Manager level.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective.
- Reporting to a visiting Contracts Manager and full backing of the procurement, surveying and site engineering departments.
- Effective motivational attributes combined with proven managerial skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
- A driving ambition to be a member of the senior management team with promotional prospects very achievable based on performance.
- Would suit existing Senior Engineer / Site Manager seeking a move with a large organisation eager for progression.
- Also suited to a candidate returning home from UK or overseas.
- Open to technically or trade qualified candidates’ construction ‘know-how’ is key!
Please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS Recruitment