A well-established Façade Contractor is currently looking for a Project Manager to join their close-knit team in Dublin.
To oversee contracts and have them carried out in a manner that will benefit the company in all respects.
The Project Manager is responsible to the Contracts Manager.
• The Project Manager is charged with the task of managing projects.
• The Project Manager will act as the primary point of communication with the Customer.
• The Project Manager is charged with the task of producing the Project Programme and with the task of ensuring that it is achieved.
• The Project Manager is charged with the task of ensuring that the site team carry out the works in accordance with the specification and programme.
• The Project Manager is charged with the task of managing the site team in order that the project can be completed in the most cost effective and most rewarding way for the client
• The Project Manager is charged with the task of ensuring that the safety systems in place are adequate to ensure that accidents are prevented.
• The Project Manager is charged with the task of procurement of all necessary site resources for the carrying out of the works.
Scope of Duties :
• Upon handover from the Commercial / Estimating Department, assume control and co-ordination of the programme.
• Communicate effectively with the Main Contractor in writing and in meetings, to manage the relationship between the client and the Customer.
• Liaise with Design Team to ensure construction requirements/buildability issues are incorporated into the Design Solutions.
• Implement and maintain the project quality plan for each project under his control during the design and construction phases.
• Attend fortnightly project meetings, reporting on Health & Safety, Programme, Quality and Financial matters pertaining to each project.
• Review project budgets with Technical and Commercial Team regularly, and report on site budgets.
• Review and agree sub-contract installers’ payment applications and accounts.
• Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 Quality Procedures.
• Assist Estimating / Commercial team where necessary, with advice on construction issues.
• Assist Commercial Team with the preparation of monthly payment applications
• Co-ordinate the compilation and submission of the O&M Manuals / Safety Files
If you are a Project Manager looking to explore your options, please apply online or contact Stephen at ICDS
0208 861 7847 / Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com
Project Manager / Dubin / Management / New Build / Curtain Walling / Commercial Glazing / Facade