Project Manager / Development Manager
Our client is the longest established commercial property fund in Ireland operating with a 50 year track record in Real Estate owning and managing a portfolio comprising 5.2 million sq ft with a net asset value of over €2bn.
They’re now on the search for an experienced Project Manager or Pre Construction Manager to work with the development team to manage projects for everything from early concept stage through to completion and handover.
- Management of a portfolio of multi-let office properties to the highest standard to enhance occupier experience in line with the brand.
- Setting clear targets and monitoring detailed deliverables through each stage of Development;
- Budget and financial management, including procurement and oversight of all services and service charge financial reporting.
- Manage all service and contractor related agreements and delivery including service level agreements.
- Responsibility for site services risk management and compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Conducting building asset life cycle analysis and management of building sinking funds.
- Third level honours degree in Project Management or Engineering with at least 4 years’ experience in a Project Management or construction management role
- Excellent IT skills with proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, AutoCAD, project planning and project collaboration software
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience working in a fast paced environment
- Pro-active with strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Private Health Insurance