Role: Project Manager (client side)
Location: Dublin 18
Salary: €neg + bonus + executive package
This is a client side PM role with a large and reputable developer, working on a large 18 storey apartment project starting in south Dublin in early 2020.
They will be appointing a quality and reputable Tier 1 contractor to build the project.
- Ideally degree qualified with 5-7 years relevant post qualification experience.
- Experience in high rise concrete frame construction
- Residential apartment experience essential
- Ability to work to programme and budget essential
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong reporting and report writing skills.
- Ability to design and commercial team’s pretender to ensure high quality documentation is produced for tender
- Ability to lead tender process, including due diligence on Tier-1 contractors.
- Ability to drive programme, quality, budget while always ensuring health & safety performance is exemplary.
Please send CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6321200 if you wish to discuss your application in more detail.