Project Manager (Cladding)
€90k + allowance + Rotation (3/1)
Required for large high-tech data facility in Europe.
Our client is a leading Irish roofing, cladding & façade contractor specializing in the design, supply & fit of roofing, cladding & façade systems in Ireland & Europe.
- Ensure appropriate levels of labour and materials are on site on all CRCL projects and ensure all operatives are fully compliant with regard to Health & Safety (H&S).
- Procurement of materials within specified budget perimeters; ensuring they are delivered to site on-time aligned with the project programme.
- Ensure sufficient plant & equipment is on-site when required and aligned with the programme and that it is fully H&S compliant.
- Ensure works are carried out in accordance with approved drawings & specification.
- Formulate and implement site Inspection and Test Plans ensuring quality is maintained throughout the installation.
- Develop site specific risk assessments and method statements and update during project if required
- Forward weekly Planned v Actual progress to allow droplines to be incorporated onto the agreed programme. Progress reports are to be issued weekly including location and dated photographs.
- Attend and chair weekly internal project meetings.
- Attend external project meetings with the client and design team as necessary. Recorded minutes of all meeting to be distributed and saved into the relevant section of the project folder
- Liaise with Contracts Manager and Project Director and familiarise yourself with the Bill of Quantities in order to get an appreciation of project from commercial perspective.
- Report on material, plant and labour costs monthly against the proscribed budgets.
- Notify Project Director and project QS immediately by email of any variations that arise on projects in order to allow programming and pricing of the same.
- Re-measure all completed works where necessary on-site and submit the project team.
- Liaise with suppliers on delivery of materials ensuring that all materials are ordered in accordance with the programme installation milestones and ensure quality checks are being implemented on-site prior to acceptance of materials.
- Maintain a good working relationship with both operatives and the Main Contractor/Client.
- Ensure all site works are undertaken in accordance with safe working practices and current Health and Safety legislation. Be constantly vigilant to any actual or potential hazards, and encourage such vigilance among all site personnel. Make all necessary arrangements to mitigate all risks to all site personnel.
- Set an example of the Company’s professional image at all levels of contact, and ensure similar conduct from subcontractors and supervisors.
- Any other reasonable duties as required by the directors, management or consultants appointed by the directors.
- This job may involve some travel and unsocial hours.
- A construction related college degree or equivalent; construction science or engineering degree preferred.
- Ideally at least 3 years’ experience in the roofing/cladding sector in a project management role. Must be able to read and interpret drawing specifications for roofing projects
- Knowledge in roofing construction methods and practices, including safety codes and requirements
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills
- Must have a high level of computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Project is a plus
- Significant living allowance for work in Europe
- Fully covered accommodation
- Living Allowance
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200