Project Manager (Cladding)
Sweden, Northern Sweden
€80-€90k + Package + Rotation
Required for large high-tech data facility in Sweden.
Our client is a leading Irish roofing, cladding & façade contractor specialising in the design, supply & fit of roofing, cladding & façade systems in Ireland & Europe.
- A construction related college degree or equivalent; construction science or engineering degree preferred.
- Ideally at least 7 years’ experience in the roofing/cladding sector in a management role.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawing specifications for roofing projects
- Knowledge in roofing construction methods and practices, including safety codes and requirements
- Effective communication, supervision, and managerial skills
- Must have a high level of computer skills including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Microsoft Project is a plus
- Significant living allowance for work in Europe
- 2 return flights home a month
- Fully covered accommodation
- Hire car will be provided
- Living Allowance
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200