Project Information Manager/Document Controller
Our client is a leading provider of Project Handover Documentation solutions.
They currently have an opening for a Project Information Manager who will be based in their South Dublin Office.
The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience delivering professional document control services on large-scale construction / industrial projects and should be open to new ways of delivering such services through a digital safety file / O&M system / FM Management.
This role will include:
• Building Relationships with our client and the project design team to ensure that the projects are in line with the client requirements
• Assessing , planning, and time-scaling the management of the information delivery program
• Collecting / chasing and reviewing all documents from all stake holders
• Requesting , collating and reviewing all documents for completeness and accuracy while maintaining document workflow and ensuring correct approval process has been adhered to
• Issuing and maintaining master documentation and supporting documentation
• Coordinating document requests and stage documents for presentation during the project construction program
• Extracting information from 3D BIM models
• Integrating BIM models with Software
• Maintaining departmental database where necessary
• Responsible for correct execution of project standards and processes across all project information
Education and Experience Required:
• Relevant 3rd level qualification – Technical, Engineering, PM, with min 3 year experience.
• Additional experience in relevant role may be substituted for 3rd level achievement
• Experience working in a BIM level 2 information management environment would be beneficial
• Have a good working knowledge or understanding of BIM processes and documentation standards relating to O&M Manuals and handover documentation / FM
This permanent role offers the potential for a technical minded administration professional to join a growing company, focussing on providing excellent services for implementation of high-quality and high-spec digital building handovers.
Attractive career enhancing, permanent status role with long-term career prospects.
Remuneration is negotiable depending on experience.
Contact email@example.com for more info or call 01-632-1200