Project Engineer (Residential)
€50-60k + Transport + Bonus
Our client is one of Ireland's leading residential developers, who are currently undertaking multiple developments across South & North Dublin.
Current projects consist of high-spec residential (housing & apartments) in very much sought after locations, Offering, high quality, A-rated homes.
They are now in the market for Project Engineer for a 20+ unit residential project in North Dublin.
Candidates must have experience on residential projects, coupled with relevant quals.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Setting out for
- Subcontractors ie giving the gridlines/levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, floor slabs, blocklaying, services and civil works
- House plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- Manage, monitor and interpret the design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Liaise with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and others involved in the project
- Attend regular meetings to keep others informed of progress; prepare progress reports
- Plan and efficiently organising plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Mange and coordinate all health and safety matters on site
- Quality management and BCAR coordination
- Degree/Higher Diploma/HETAC Level 8 Engineering or Land Surveying or equivalent
- 3+ years’ post-qualification experience as a Site Engineer
- Background in residential developments desirable
- Strong setting out experience (AutoCad, Total Station, GPC etc.)
Great opportunity to join a leading developer with a full order book across the Leinster region.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.