Project Director (Developer)
€100-130k + Attractive Package
Project Director required for large-scale residential project in South Dublin which will run for 2+ years and is just commencing.
Ideal canddiate will have experience on large apartment projects in excess of 200-units.
Excellent salary/Package on offer reflecting the importance of the role.
- Management of large-scale residential developments reporting to the Managing Director
- Single point responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards, in full compliance with the Planning Permission
- Preparation of Project Execution Plan including Contracting Strategy, Programme, Budget and risks mitigation plan
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage
- Liaison with Sales Management team during the fit-out; marketing and customer completions stages
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams
- Coordination of key project stakeholders including statutory authorities
- Implementation of best practice in project controls, performance management, and Project Reporting
Very Attractive Salary/Package on offer including progression refelcting the importance of the role.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss in confidence.