€80-90k (12-month contract)
Required immediately for leading contractor working on a large residential care home project
Managing contract and responsible for the end to end process with the possibility of extension.
Contracts Manager to be a key decision maker in leading projects across Ireland in a company where you will have unlimited career progression opportunities.
You will be
- Responsible for the management of onsite resources including the set up and mobilisation of teams, supporting staff and maintaining a motivated, high level of morale.
- Reporting to the Regional Director you will work closely with your teams, including Senior Quantity Surveyor, to ensure on time and on budget project delivery.
- Build and maintain close relationships with suppliers, clients, internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all onsite systems are in line with our internal policies and regulatory standards for health & safety, wellbeing, environment, quality and sustainability
You will have
- Completed a 3rd level qualification in Engineering/Construction Management/Trade certification.
- 5+ years of experience as Construction Contracts Manager on commercial / residential projects.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing key construction stakeholder agreements including clients, team members and reporting managers.
- Excellent communication and computer skills with experience reporting on project delivery schedules
Remuneration & Benefits:
- 26+ days annual leave
- Excellent Benefits Package