€60-70k + Strong Package
Required for leading main contractor who have €500m+ turnover and are undertaking residential, data centre, life science and commercial projects across Dublin.
This is a senior strategic role responsible for providing dedicated operational procurement support to Project and Preconstruction teams to
deliver improved supply chain performance, mitigate supply chain risk and support the maintenance or enhancement of targeted Project and/or Business Unit margin.
The role also involves working with internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve procurement processes and procedures resulting in a streamlined and efficient approach.
- Supporting Preconstruction / Project Teams in setting procurement strategy, developing tender lists, providing & feeding back market intelligence, supporting mid-bid reviews and tender adjudications, and identifying and ensuring all supply chain risk and opportunities have been suitable considered and allowed for in bids and tenders.
- Providing physical procurement support to Preconstruction / Project Teams by producing / issuing tender enquiries, undertaking tender evaluations, chairing bid / pre-appointment meeting and preparing Approval to Purchase Forms where required.
- Promoting best value rather than lowest price.
- Driving mandatory compliance and optimise use of all company Preferred Agreements whether direct or via 3rd party.
- Supporting projects with supplier performance concerns as requested and act as arbitrator to facilitate positive outcome in the event of supplier disputes.
- Providing monthly reports / overviews to Supply Chain Director on key operational procurement issues
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Car Allowance/car
- Hybrid options
- Pension & Benefits
- 26+ days' annual leave
To register your interest Please send CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 01-632-1200