Procurement and Supply Chain Manager (Data Centre)
Required for large cost consultancy based in Dublin City.
- Be the lead contact for the client’s procurement team and act as a strategic partner in all areas of procurement
- Conduct prequalification and shortlisting of suppliers
- Lead negotiations on pricing agreements with external partners
- Manage contract development, finalisation, and administration with rigorous attention to detail
- Partner with the client to establish and agree the guidelines associated with the pre order of materials and service packages
- Manage the onboarding of on-site supplier teams and foster a positive supplier relationship through expert liaison with site and vendor teams
- Lead key meetings to monitor progress through compelling reports and dashboards
- Develop, implement, and manage supply chain strategies on a global scale
- Use your expert knowledge to identify and drive innovation in the procurement and supply chain process
- Support junior members of the team, providing training and playing an active role in their development
- You will provide procurement strategy advice and manage procurement operations and performance
- Hybrid week on offer.
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200