Planning Research Assistant
€Neg + Package
Our client is a leading residential developer requires a Planning Research Assistant to join their existing in-house planning team.
This role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be a part of an established planning team and to assist and influence the forward planning, analytical, development control and construction side of the business.
The role will involve research and administration activities providing support to the planning team.
The successful candidate will monitor planning applications across the country, extracting relevant information and presenting it to the business.
Distinct pieces of research across the country and abroad will be undertaken to influence the design and construction of their developments.
The role and research will help identify future development opportunities based on information including development plans, CSO statistics, geographical information, new employment centres etc.
A key requirement of the role will be the ability to analyse and present the data in a legible format. The role will also involve an element of administration mainly associated with the planning compliance stage of development.
Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
• Carry out focused research of particular geographical areas, employment sectors and/or infrastructural improvements.
• Maintain a monitoring database of other relevant developments.
• Assist the Planning team to ensure timely delivery of all statutory certification and planning compliance documentation, in line with the planning process.
• Undertake site visits and carry out feasibility studies of potential sites.
• Provide support to the Planning team, with planning compliance tracker, calendar management, monthly report compilation, and general administration.
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200