Our Client, is a leading international construction specialist with expertise across all sectors, including Pharma, Industrial & Data, Healthcare, Residential, Commercial & Retail, Fitout, Refurbishment & Restoration, Tourism & Leisure and Educational.
Due to continued expansion they require a Planner based in the Dublin/Leinster region.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of Contract / Project Programmes and ongoing Monthly Reporting of progress
- Monitor progress trends, outputs and resources across projects to increase the knowledge database for the planning department
- Complete all schedule and reporting requirements for a tender /contract ensuring the works are completed to the correct standards
- Work closely with the project team to assist with any planning/ schedule related activities
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team, supply chain and other project stakeholders
- Execute ongoing short to medium term effective planning and review on projects and provide impartial forward insight to mitigate project risks
- Challenge critique & explore alternative construction solutions to drive continuous improvement & optimum solutions on the project.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will call you to discuss.
Alternatively, conect with Ciara McKeogh @ ICDS on Linkedin.