Required for leading contractor to work on a high tech production facility in Kildare.
Work as part of a site-based team reporting to the Project Manager and Senior Planner.
• Manage and update the Project Construction Programme
• Create, manage, and update short term programmes
• Integrate procurement and information schedules within the overall Project Construction Programme
• Resource Load and cost load the Project Construction Programme
• Monitor and report on Earned Value and the production of progress S-Curves.
• Integrate subcontractor and supplier schedules within the overall Programme.
• Delay Analysis
• Develop bid programmes to support and compliment bid submissions
• Attend Client progress meeting as required
• Attend Subcontractor and Supplier progress meeting
• Monitor planned v actual and prepare as-built programmes
• Degree in engineering, construction management, or similar.
• 5-10 years’ experience in a similar role
• MS project, Primavera P6 proficiency
• preferably main contractor experience
CV/Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest