Required for large developer based in Dublin City centre working on large commercial and residential prjects.
- PA to Construction Director and assist with Administration duties for the wider Construction team.
- PA Duties include Calendar Management, Travel arrangements, Meeting coordinator, oversee Director email actioning any items where necessary, logging expenses and running personal errands when required.
- Compile site information for management, stakeholders, selling agents and upload to a shared drive.
- Use of various software to include word processing, spreadsheets, databases, cloud and presentation software.
- Collate, print, file and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Point of Contact for external Consultants, Visitors, Suppliers, Couriers.
- Review daily and weekly construction site reports prepared by the Project Manager / H&S Manager and report to Management on progress and any issues / urgent items.
- Assist with Community Engagement – create site newsletters / flyers.
- Maintain the Subcontractor Insurance Register – liaising with Subcontractors and the Insurance Broker to ensure all Certificates are valid and adequate for works.
- Coordinate interviews for the Construction Director, Commercial Manager and Contracts Manager.
- HR administrative tasks – Annual Leave Register, Reference Letters, assist with Contract signing for new beginners.
- Attend Planning Management meetings – Prepare Agendas, Minutes and assist closing out any action items.
- Collation and print of Planning Packs and Design Booklets for Management.
- Prepare Planning Compliance Trackers for the Site PM.
- Liaise with Design Team and Assigned Certifier to achieve BCAR on the development.
- Ensuring compliance with BCAR by collating and submitting all Ancillary Certification and associated paperwork to the BCMS.
- Collation and submission of all paperwork to ensure appropriate BER and Structural warranty is in place for the homeowner.
- Compiling the Safety File for the Homeowner – liaising with subcontractors and the Assigned Certifier to ensure File sign off achieved before issuing to the Client.
- Liaise with Local County Councils if required.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200