Operations Director (Facades/Cladding) – Dublin
Large European facades/ cladding contractor have an exciting opening for an Operations Director to join their team in Dublin.
As you will be working in a senior management position, you will ensure the efficient running of the site operations, provide a safe working environment, streamlining production and transportation inputs, maximising productivity, profitability and ensuring a quality installation and liaising with design, clients and building strong relationships.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Responsible to the Board to perform all duties as agreed.
• Client management while projects are on site
• Attending Main Contractor and client meetings
• Reporting Monthly to the board.
• Agreeing project programmes budgets with the board
• Tracking the installation of cost budget versus actual monthly.
• Interface with site teams, production and transportation personnel to ensure materials are on site for installation in accordance with the programme
• Ensuring compliance and completion of all company procedures and all contractual commitments are achieved including programme and quality.
• Control of all operations in the field including the allocation and management of all employees, materials, plant and equipment etc.
If you think that you could be the Operations Director that we are looking for, please send us your CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org