Office Clerk (Construction)
€Neg + Package
Required for leading private homebuilder based in Dublin City.
Role will be office based with requirement to be on-site a 1-2 days’ per month.
- Construction contract documentation
- Employer Liason between Contractors and professional teams
- On-Site administration experience of construction projects, preferably house construction
Reporting to Head of QS & New Homes Director
- Assisting Head of QS with conditions of funding approvals:
- Updating Construction Budget systems including allocating of budget between:
- Creating Collateral Warranties and Appointment Documents
- Reviewing contract changes for review with Head of QS, making amendments and submitting to funders for approval.
- Collation of all contracts documentation
- Collation of all contractors documentation including:
- Collating of all drawing documents, specifications and registers and reviewing with contractors to confirm drawing are as per priced documents.
- Obtaining Bills of Quantities from QS and reviewing to ensure in line with tender reports.
- Agreeing programme of works with site team and contractor.
- Preliminary H&S Plan for MS Report
- Liaising with design for issue of project instructions for new works and variations.
- Collating and reviewing of insurances for new works with Brokers to ensure they are sufficient.
- Main point of contact with professionals regarding on-site certification process and document
- Coordination of construction programmes
- Key liaison between QS and Finance function ensuring all day to day issues that have financial budgetary impacts are communicated and all live issues are being actioned, including:
- Changes required to Purchase Orders
- Contract variations
- Ensuring accuracy on management information system on live costs
- Assisting site management on site office requirements and communication with HQ, including attending monthly site progress meetings and taking minutes
- Collating and updating of design team and contractor insurances and ensuring the terms and conditions are as per appointment and contract documents and liasing with Insurance brokers
- Dealing with historic queries on completed phases
- Completion of Project Close out Reports when required for review
- Compiling for review by Head of QS and arranging execution of all utilities connections for ESB, GAS and Irish Water.
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200