New Homes Agent (Property Developer)
€Neg + Package
New Homes Agent Required for residential developer undertaking high-quality housing developments across Dublin who has experienced significant growth in the last 2 years'.
Great opportunity to progress with the company, gain experience with a strong development team, and gain exposure in all areas of Property Development.
Very reputable developer with several key sites acquired in prestigious locations.
- Liaising with house buyers to arrange snagging, liaising with construction team to progress snag-lists
- Dealing with house buyers, providing Customer Service and Aftersales
- Working closely with the Sales & Marketing Manager
- Liaise with home buyer to arrange snagging appointments and ensure snag lists are issued to site and progressed.
- Reporting on status of snagging and de-snagging
- Co-ordinating the day-to-day operations once buyers move in and dealing with any issues that may arise.
- Provide high quality of customer service, update and maintain current daily logs.
- Preparing and collating handover information manuals.
- Provide support to Sales & Marketing Manager by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
- Maintain and update customer care files for all home owners.
- Maintained highly organized filing system for manuals, handover packs, customer care files, snag lists, weekly reports.
- Assist Sales and Marketing Manager as needed on special projects
- Assist with sales closings and tracking the sales process
Experience/skill set should include:
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in a property management/customer care environment desireable
- Snagging, Finishes
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Ability to deal with delicate matters/complaints in a professional manner
- Strong ability to work independently
- Knowledge of office and accounting procedures
- Strong IT skills
- Familiarity with facilities operations
- Property management experience would be benefical.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more info.