Managing Surveyor/Senior Quantity Surveyor
Dublin South & Dublin West
€Neg + Package
Required for leading residential developer who have delivered award winning residential projects recently.
Due to expansion, they now require a Senior Quantity Surveyors for apartment and housing projects in South Dublin and West Dublin.
Excellent packages on offer including Bonus, Pension, CPD etc and long-term work in the Leinster area.
- Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Managing subcontract packages and overseeing payments to subcontractors, suppliers and consultants along with normal QS duties
- Experience of RC frame / apartment and residential building / commercial projects
- House building residential experience is essential
- Undertaking monthly internal valuations and production of monthly cost reports
- Reporting on budgets and variations.
- Maintaining subcontractor and supplier contractual details.
- Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- 7-10+ year’s Post-Graduate experience in PQS or Contractors office.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Good IT skills with competency at BuildSoft, Cost-ex or equivalent, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.