M+E Quantity Surveyor ( Dublin)
My client is looking Quantity Surveyor with M&E packages experience for a role based in the Dublin region, assigned to various projects.
- Responsible for the management of the Mechanical and Electrical section of works within a project.
- Ensure effective delivery of all the commercial requirements of the project.
- Provide accurate and informed reporting of the commercial performance of the project.
- Managing the preparation and evaluation of subcontract packages and assist in the preparation of interim and final valuations.
- Assist the Senior Contract Surveyor to coach and motivate surveyors on the project
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 5-10 years’ experience preferably with a main contractor
- Previous projects experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects is preferred (Residential, RC Frame, Retail/Commercial, Pharma, Data Centres, Hi-Tech)
- Chartered or working towards chartership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Excellent IT skills
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance
- Company Laptop, Company phone
- Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD)
- Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sports & Social Club) and many more
Email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Tracey Hayden for further information on 087 635 1191