Lean Manager (Building)
€Neg + Package
Tier-1 main contractor who offer Excellent package & career development prospects.
The successful Lean Construction Manager will work on large building projects including Industrial, Data Centre, Commercial, and Residential projects ranging from €10-150m.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive culture change by identifying gaps and goals and delivering Lean, Six Sigma, and Continuous Improvement training needs for the organization, scoping out and developing improvement strategies for each functional area.
- Leads the development and implementation of operational reliability and performance improvements in process, people, asset reliability and optimization.
- Actively seeks out best practices through internal and external benchmarking.
- Create new self-sustaining processes that identify and track relevant KPIs.
- Lead process changes, improvements and champion communication inside organization, at all levels.
- Train and mentor employees as they apply Lean methodology to problem solving and project execution.
- Follow and improve safety and environmental policies.
- Develop annual plan outlining goals and strategies which translate into potential return and capital savings.
- Document current processes and proposed improved processes.
- Publish weekly reports and join weekly steering team meetings
- Works with Site leadership on Lean implementation.
- Provides high level of technical and operational recommendations in meeting safety, productivity, material management, construction quality, and customer service goals.
- Ensures that the site organizational structure has been reviewed and that resources are aligned for the Lean Transformation.
- Promotes a Continuous Learning environment.
- Communicates the status of all Lean Provides documentation of results and benefits achieved to the Division Shares "best practice" methods.
- 5+ years' experience with main contractor
- 3+ years' experience in Lean principles.
- Last Planner System® Project Experience (Preferred).
To register your interest please apply online, or contact John.Behan@icds.ie