€70-90k + Package
Required for leading international contractor undertaking Pharma, Industrial & Data, Healthcare, Residential, Commercial & Retail, Fitout sectors.
Due to continued expansion, they require a Lead Planner/Scheduler based in the Dublin/Leinster region.
- Responsible for the preparation of Contract / Project Programmes and ongoing Monthly Reporting of progress
- Monitor progress trends, outputs and resources across projects to increase the knowledge database for the planning department
- Complete all schedule and reporting requirements for a tender /contract ensuring the works are completed to the correct standards
- Work closely with the project team to assist with any planning/ schedule related activities
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team, supply chain and other project stakeholders
- Execute ongoing short to medium term effective planning and review on projects and provide impartial forward insight to mitigate project risks
- Challenge critique & explore alternative construction solutions to drive continuous improvement & optimum solutions on the project
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 5+ years’ industry experience
- Project Planning / Scheduling experience on Construction/Civil Engineering projects
- Excellent IT skills – Primavera P6, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerProject