Junior Quantity Surveyor vacancy
Our client handle construction projects for government services accounts both in Germany and abroad, in particular for the U.S. Forces. The service spectrum comprises the planning and implementation of civil engineering and industrial construction projects, roadways as well as related services. They also collaborate close with other business divisions of the group throughout all segments.
They are now on a lookout for a Junior Quantity Surveyor,
- Attractive all in Day rate on offer
- Assist in preparing and analysing cost estimates, budgets, and project schedules.
- Collaborate with project teams to gather and review project specifications, drawings, and contracts.
- Participate in quantity take-offs and measurements to accurately assess material, labor, and equipment costs.
- Support in sourcing and obtaining quotes from suppliers and subcontractors.
- Contribute to the evaluation of bids and proposals, considering factors such as pricing, quality, and availability.
- Assist in preparing and maintaining documentation related to contracts, change orders, and variations.
- Monitor project expenses and track actual costs against estimates.
- Support in conducting site visits to assess work progress and ensure compliance with project specifications.
- Collaborate with senior quantity surveyors and other stakeholders to provide regular project cost reports.
- Develop a strong understanding of construction contracts, relevant regulations, and industry best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering, or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using quantity surveying software and tools.
- Solid understanding of construction methods, materials, and processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic knowledge of construction contracts and legal requirements.
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with cost estimation, budgeting, and project scheduling concepts.
- Positive attitude and a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Relevant internships or work experience in construction or quantity surveying is a plus.
Please apply online or contact Nithin at ICDS.