Position: Junior Quantity Surveyor
Salary:€Neg + Benefits
Our client are Ireland's most progressive building company. They undertake projects throughout Ireland and the UK from offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick & London and are a leading company in large scale construction. They are currently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor to assist on a €75M project in Cork.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Manage and forecast the cash flow of the project
- Ensure compliance with Contract schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company
- Prepare monthly valuations, cost reports, vaand riations and submit final accounts in a timely manner
- Manage of Subcontractors
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 1-3 years experience in Quantity Surveying
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Demonstrates excellent budgetary responsibility
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with emphasis on the ability to provide and explain reports accurately
- Career driven, ambitious, and enthusiastic
Ongoing training and development and opportunities will be available to help further your knowledge and career.
To register your interest, please apply online, or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.