Our client is a leading Irish Building Contractor. Operating from their offices in Galway & Dublin, they have earned a reputation of delivering outstanding quality projects which meet and exceed all clients expectations.
Due to their continuous success in the West of Ireland, they are now seeking a Junior Estimator to join their Galway based office.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review and assessment of tender documentation. Interpret drawings, specifications and scope of works.
• Preparation of subcontractor and material packages for pricing.
• Review and preparation of subcontractor and material cost analysis for cost comparisons.
• Measurement of tender documents.
• Pricing and review of Preliminaries Items for review by senior management.
• Assistance in the completion of tender documentation.
• Preparation and maintenance of estimating data for reports and tender applications.
Company Policies and Procedures:
• Complying with existing company policies and procedures.
• Assist in updating current procedures for estimating department.
• Continual update of sub-contractor/supplier listings.
• Attend any necessary training or courses as role requires.
• Undertake other duties that may be required, as directed by Senior Manager and Directors.
The ideal candidate should be:-
• Capable of working on his/her own initiative and as part of a team.
• Have good organizational and delegation skills.
• Have a minimum of 1 years post graduate experience.
• Be proficient in word, excel and basic knowledge of either Buildsoft or Conquest.
To regitser your interest in this opportunity, please forward your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah now on 091 564008.