Investor Relations Analyst
€Neg + Package
Required for leading residential developer based in Dublin 2.
The IR Analyst who will help execute the Company’s investor relations plan.
This will involve ensuring consistent and accurate information is provided to investors, analysts and the Company’s executive management teams.
- Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Preparation and production of all investor relations materials for the company’s interim and full year results, annual report, website development, fact sheets etc
- Financial modelling, analysis and maintenance of consensus forecast / sell-side analyst financial models
- Investor and analyst site visits and capital market days
- Competitive intelligence including monitoring financial performance and news flow of competitors and customers in addition to key industry trends
- Management of the IR CRM system
- Preparation of strategy presentations
- Other relevant and ad hoc projects, including research, as required
- Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- Good interpersonal skills with experience of interacting with senior executive team members in a Group HQ environment
- Excellent organisational, written and presentational skills
- Ability to engage with multi-disciplinary teams to achieve excellent results
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment to tight timelines
- Highly organised and disciplined, driven to deliver the required results
- Detail oriented with strong attention to accuracy
- Hands-on approach to issue resolution
- A team player with an ability to communicate across functional departments and divisions
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200