Information Systems Administrator/Document Controller
Required for leading construction contractor.
Reporting to the Information Systems Lead you will be a key member of the administrative team working closely with key stakeholders to enhance and improve administration across the business.
Role can be based in either Galway or Sligo.
- Assist with maintenance of office management systems – update and maintain office policies, procedures and drawing registers for projects.
- Assist with Collation of BCAR documentation & O&M Manuals.
- Use of electronic document management system to control important documents (drawings, drawing register), upload of completion cert submissions, managing the flow of documentation and data to their uploader platform.
- Assist the Information Systems Lead in supporting the implementation of Vision Built systems and processes for the Common Data Environment and Digital Field Tool across all projects, through the supply chain and with design teams (where possible) for each project
- 2+ years experience working with MS Office, Teams, Sharepoint, Adobe PDF, PDF Exchange
- 2+ years experience working as an administrator in a professional, preferably construction or manufacturing related
- Familiar with BCAR documentation, Viewpoint and FieldView
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200