HSE Manager - residential developer
Based in Dublin 2, with some remote working possible
€60k - €75k DOE, plus transport
Our client, one of the largest and best regarded residential developers in Dublin and in operation for over 35yrs, has a requirement for a Health & Safety Manager.
You will be responsible for health and safety on their projects and driving health and safety standards,with up to 8 live housing sites at any one time in suburban locations North, South and West of the county.
- Ensure Health and Safety remains a priority across building sites
- Maintain company’s high health and safety standards
- Coordinate site audits and implement new procedures where required
- Update Organisation’s Safety Statement in compliance with current regulatory requirements
- Coordinate risk assessments and recommend improvements
- Record incidents and accidents whilst creating analytical data for senior management
- Remain abreast new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Authority (HSA) legislation
- Act as a company representative during outside Agency Audits/Inspections with regards to Health and Safety
- Strive to consistently improve the health and safety culture
- Formal qualification in Health & Safety – 3rd Level is preferred
- A minimum of 10 years Health and Safety experience in construction, with prior experience as Safety Manager
If interested in the position, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call 01 6321200 to discuss.