Required for leading civils contractor with a full order book.
The successful candidates will work closely with the safety team in Kildare.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• To proactively promote safety culture throughout the company
• Develop, monitor, and implement the organisations Health and Safety policy
• Maintaining the company's Safe T Cert and ISO management systems
• Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation to reduce & prevent hazards, dangers and accidents.
• Increase Health and Safety awareness to management and employees with training techniques and coaching sessions including toolbox talks
• Identifying areas of risk
• Compiling and managing training records• HSQE Inductions
• Carrying out weekly safety inspection audits on site and preparing paperwork
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.