Health & Safety Officer
Our client is a leading contractor who are currently working on large building projects in Cork.
They currently require a Health & Safety Officer based in the Cork Region.
• Assisting, supporting and advising sites teams on implementation of the EHS management system.
• Delivering on continual improvement on existing ISO, 9001, 14001 and 45001 Integrated Management System.
• Supporting the site team in achieving and maintaining compliance with legal and Corporate EHS requirements.
• Updating and maintaining site EHS procedures.
• Assisting, supporting, and advising on the industrial hygiene and occupational health program requirements.
• Liaising with the Occupational Health Service Provider on Occupational the Health Program for the site.
• Assisting in the preparation for and participation in external audits.
• Participation in carrying out Internal EHS Audits within the facilities.
• Tracking and reporting of audit actions closure on internal and external audit points.
• A higher Diploma or relevant degree.
• A minimum of 2 years’ Health & Safety experience working in a Pharmaceutical or Construction environment.
• A working knowledge and experience in ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management systems.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.