Health & Safety Advisor (Data centre) - Sweden
Our client is a leading M&E Contractor undertaking projects across Europe and Ireland.
Following their continued success they have an urgent requirement for a Health & Safety Advisor to oversee a data centre project in Sweden.
• Assist project teams in the application of Health and Safety policies and procedures;
• Support the management with the delivery of Health and Safety objectives
• Complete prevention inspections on a regular basis and ensure records are maintained;
• Conduct health and safety audits observing workers to ensure they are following company policies and highlight any non-conformances
• Monitor Health and Safety performance throughout the business & report to the SHEQ
The ideal candidate will hold a relevant Health & Safety qualification coupled with at least 3-5 years’ work experience with a main contractor or construction company.
1+ year contract.
On offer: Full package, Flights once a month, accommodation etc.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea @ ICDS