H&S Officer (Data)
€40k + package +Accommodation
Required for specialist subcontractor working on large data centre projects in Denmark & Sweden.
3 weeks on – 1 week off.
Project will involve roofing and cladding packages.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards to prevent any injuries and accidents.
- Carry out inductions and other site-specific training packages.
- Compile Risk Assessment and Method Statements.
- Conduct Health & Safety/Quality/Environmental audits and inspections of sites where employees are present.
- Complete / review and maintain safety documentation/records for all equipment.
- Investigate and trend Accident/Incident reports.
- Identify Safety training requirements and organise same
- Assist Contract Managers / Site Foremen with all safety aspects of day-to-day site activities
- Support the Company’s managers and employees at all levels, in their efforts to improve the safety, health and environmental performance and set a good personal example.
Great opportunity to gain experience on long term projects in the date centre sector.