Group Quality Manager
€Neg + Car + Pension + Benefits
A Tier-1 national main contractor, currently require a Group Quality Manager for major building projects in the Leinster region.
The client is a leading building & civil Engineering contractor with offices across Ireland who are working on large building & Civil projects to €150m.
- Key role in the company and has as same influence as the Group Safety Manager.
- Will be a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Ability to develop digitally enabled quality management systems utilising the latest technology.
- Provide total visibility and traceability of QA/QC approvals and inspections.
- Build a bank of valuable production data for the identification of trends.
- Innovation to create opportunities to improve efficiency in process or product delivery.
- All QA forms and documentation to be digitally recorded via tablet/laptops in ‘real-time’ from sites and regional offices.
- Working closely with the in-house digital team to maintain the above processes
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200