Our client is a large civil engineering main contractor JV consortium who require a General Foreman to oversee concrete works for the Copenhagen Metro project.
- Responsible for site daily production
- Ensure safe and efficient construction at all times
- Coordinate deliveries
- Check quality of concrete works
- Managing concrete/steel/temporary works on site
- Heavy Civils/RC Structures
- You will need to be a good communicator and be able to deal with site management at all levels.
- You must have experience in a similar role on major civil engineering or steel/concrete frame projects, or bridge structures.
- You will be either trade or technically qualified coupled with proven ability to execute the works in a safe and efficient manner.
To register your interest please send CV, or call +353 01-632-1200 to discuss.