The clients Site Team, based in UK, require an experienced Finishing Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the site Manager, as Finishing Foreman you will be responsible for finishing trades onsite, delivering a high specification finish, on time and on budget. The ideal candidate will work closely with the site personnel to deliver project finishes to a high standard.
Salary: Highly competitve salary
- Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor sub-contractor’s performance
- Proven track record in successfully delivering projects to a high standard
- Withstand an intense, high pressure environment delivering projects to strict deadlines
- Monitor their own progress and the progress of others in accordance with the agreed project schedule and issuing Notifications where required
- Progress reporting against Safety, Quality, Schedule
- Maintain a tidy, safe, and efficient site at all times
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to the project manager
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures
- Attending progress meetings with clients and/or representatives
- Building Client relationships
Education / Experience:
- Appropriate construction qualifications, detailed knowledge of construction in both new build and high end residential or major large commercial projects
- Enthusiastic personality with a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised and have the ability to multitask
- Ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to demonstrate commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm, and flexibility
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
Please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.