Finishing Foreman (West Dublin)
€Neg + Package
Required for ward winning Top-Tier contractor who is currently undertaking a large-scale data centre and pharma projects in West Dublin.
Excellent reputation of completing major building projects in the Commercial, pharmaceutical, data centre projects from €20-150m.
• Coordination for M&E
• Management and control over all internal sub-contractors
• Quality assurance and inspection sheets completed for BCAR
• Scheduling sub-contractors
• Scheduling materials for site
• Meetings with Architects & Consultants
• Recording man hours
• Experience on commercial/residential projects or similar
• Clear indication of previous management of sub-contractors.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to motivate and manage personnel.
• Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience working directly for a medium-large main contractor/subcontractor as a finishing foreman on commercial or residential projects.
• Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification.
Excellent package on offer for successful candidates.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com call 01-632-1200