Facades Manager | Leeds
Our client's Site Team based in Leeds requires an experienced Façade Manager to join their team.
- You will coordinate and manage the façade elements of projects.
- Experience taking full ownership of the façade, brickwork, curtain walling, structural framed sections, external render system, stone cladding, and roofing packages.
- Experience managing sub-contractors.
- Any other duties as required by management.
Education / Experience:
- You must have worked on major schemes in offices, residential, hotels, or mixed-use schemes.
- You will need experience in managing subcontractors.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to interact with all project personnel.
- Self-motivated and able to encourage the Site Team.
- Well organized with a methodical. energetic, proactive, and confident approach to work
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
- A full clean driving license.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Flexibility with regards to site location within the UK & Ireland.
- Candidates should have the appropriate work permit or the right to work in the UK.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.