Facades Manager | Resdiential | Leyton
Our client is a leading main contractor operating across a range of industries and sectors including residential, commercial, hotels, student accommodation, mixed-use, etc. They are currently seeking for a Facades Manager to oversee a major residential project based in Leyton.
- You will coordinate and manage the façade elements of projects.
- Experience taking full ownership of the façade, brickwork, curtain walling, structural framed sections, external render system, stone cladding, and roofing packages.
- Experience managing sub-contractors.
- Any other duties as required by management.
Their ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 10 years of industry experience
- A solid background as a Façade Manager or Brickwork Manager
- Experience in Brickwork.
- Stable employment history (ie - good length of service)
- Relevant industry qualifications
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to interact with all project personnel.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.