The clients Site Team, based in UK, require an experienced Facade Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Contracts Director, the candidates primary responsibility will be taking full ownership of the facade, brickwork and roofing packages.
Location: Wandsworth, London
Salary: Highly competitve salary
- You will co-ordinate and manage the facade elements of projects.
- Experience taking full ownership of the facade, brickwork, curtain walling, structural framed sections, external render system, stone cladding and roofing packages.
- Experience managing sub-contractors.
Education / Experience:
- You must have worked on major schemes in offices, residential, hotels or mixed-use schemes.
- You will need experience in managing subcontractors.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to interact with all project personnel.
- Self-motivated and able to encourage the Site Team.
- Well organised with a methodical. energetic, proactive and confident approach to work
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
- A full clean driving licence.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.