Facade Coordinator (Commercial)
€70-80k + excellent package
Required for top-tier contractor with an excellent reputation, who are currently undertaking a large commercial office project and redevelopment of listed buildings.
- Taking full ownership of the facade and managing the complete Façade/Glazing package through Pre-Construction, Design, Value Engineering options, site coordination, interfaces, and delivery.
- Accountable for the successful delivery of the façade package, safely and to design specification.
- Monitor and report on the programme and advise potential issues that may lead to programme delays or other issues.
- Attending regular meetings with project and design team to ensure communication of all required façade-related matters.
- Relevant Engineering or Construction Management qualification.
- 5+ years’ experience in a project management role with Façade/Glazing experience
- Previous projects experience, e.g. offices, residential, hotels, or mixed-use schemes.
- Experience in managing subcontractors.
- Excellent communication skills and a proven ability to interact with all project personnel.
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of Revit/BIM, and Microsoft Office packages.
- Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance,
- Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension,
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200