Estimator (Building Main Contractor) - Dublin
We currently have an exciting opening for an Estimator with an well-established building main contractors in Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to work on some exciting large scale projects in the Dublin area.
• Degree in Construction related discipline (Quantity Surveying, Construction Management etc.)
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an estimating role in Ireland or the UK
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to read, understand and organise construction plans and specifications
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Strong ability to multitask, prioritise and work well under pressure to meet established deadlines
This is a great opportunity to join a Tier1 contractor that offers a great package and longevity within the company.
If interested in the role, please forward your cv to Andreea.email@example.com and/or view other options at www.icds.ie/build