Environmental Health & Safety Lead (Civil)
€ Circa.65k + Package
Required for award winning main contractor with projects nationwide.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Company’s EHS Management System on the project.
- Promote a positive H&S culture on-site with Site Management, Contractors, and workers.
- Monitor EHS compliance on-site and generate weekly inspections & reports.
- Develop, maintain and foster collaborative relationships with the wider project team.
- Influence and coach site team in the implementation of best practice EHS standards.
- Background in Civils- previous projects.
- Must have experience previously as safety lead on projects.
- Recognised EHS Degree or Diploma (NEBOSH diploma or equivalent qualification preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Construction experience is preferred (Commercial/Retail/Residential)
- Ability to prioritise work requirements and handling multiple tasks
- IT Skills – MS Office packages and database experience
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200